“Come and experience the tranquility of the Chateauguay Valley; explore the calm, winding waterways of the Chateauguay and Trout Rivers.”
- Located one hour south west of Montréal. Half day and Full day rental options available. Shuttle service is included. Departures are every half hour.
- Equipment that will be provided includes:
- http://hyperbaricnurses.org/12648-viagra-medicare-uk/ click here go math homework pages 4th grade thesis editor follow link write my essay custom writing https://cuschoolsfoundation.org/case/contents-of-an-essay/20/ enter site go site follow link source the favourite book essay viagra fairwood mix cialis and viagra source site icse art question papers hrw homework help follow url buy paper hand towels standard essay structure viagra mexico help with westren civilization homework quotes essay source link https://cwstat.org/termpaper/democracy-and-freedom-essay/50/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/6783-viagra-supplier/ vision and viagra how to write an essay easy step by step click here how to writing essay edinburgh uni thesis binding essay outline methods Life Jacket
Hours for the 2020 season
- Spring Schedule
- Summer Schedule
- Starting June 20th Everyday 9 AM – 3 PM
- Fall Schedule
- Starting August 22th Weekends 9 AM – 3 PM
- Open on Holidays
- St. Jean Baptiste – June 24th
- Canada Day – July 1st
- Labour Day – September 7th
Items to bring
Each kayak has room for a small backpack, items to consider are:
- Bug repellent
- Water Bottle
Bring a picnic and enjoy it either in your kayak, floating causally down stream or in a lovely spot along the river.
Dress accordingly, this is a water sport!
- Water shoes or sandals are recommended
“Get back to nature with family and friends with this self-guided activity. Requires no previous experience.”