“Come and experience the tranquility of the Chateauguay Valley; explore the calm, winding waterways of the Chateauguay and Trout Rivers.”
- Located one hour south west of Montréal. Half day and Full day rental options available. Shuttle service is included. Departures are every half hour.
- Equipment that will be provided includes:
- Life Jacket
Hours for the 2019 season
- Spring Schedule
- Starting May 18th Weekends 9 AM – 4 PM
- Summer Schedule
- Starting June 10th Everyday 9 AM – 4 PM
- Fall Schedule
- Starting August 26th Weekends 9 AM – 4 PM
- Open on Holidays
- National Patriots’ Day – May 20th
- St. Jean Baptiste – June 24th
- Canada Day – July 1st
- Labour Day – September 2nd
Items to bring
Each kayak has room for a small backpack, items to consider are:
- Bug repellent
- Water Bottle
Bring a picnic and enjoy it either in your kayak, floating causally down stream or in a lovely spot along the river.
Dress accordingly, this is a water sport!
- Water shoes or sandals are recommended
“Get back to nature with family and friends with this self-guided activity. Requires no previous experience.”