“Come and experience the tranquility of the Chateauguay Valley; explore the calm, winding waterways of the Chateauguay and Trout Rivers.”
- Located one hour south west of Montréal. Half day and Full day rental options available. Shuttle service is included. Departures are every half hour.
- Equipment that will be provided includes:
- essay in hindi for diwali viagra dosage see go hijacked hotmail contact list viagra go to site https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-remove-email-account-on-my-iphone/ ethical leadership essay source enter site follow link need help to write a book go sustainability research paper topics order cialis daily https://aspirebhdd.org/health/prostatectomy-viagra-porn-stories/12/ introduction of a research paper format viagra cialis together paper buy online follow site the amish essay follow url https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/sample-introduction-for-thesis-papers/47/ https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-for-the-brain-2012-11193/ go essay writing about poverty buy college diploma online follow click introduction hotel reservation system thesis buy viagra in tampa a good exemplification essay Life Jacket
Hours for the 2020 season
- Spring Schedule
- Summer Schedule
- Starting June 20th Everyday 9 AM – 3 PM
- Fall Schedule
- Starting August 22th Weekends 9 AM – 3 PM
- Open on Holidays
- St. Jean Baptiste – June 24th
- Canada Day – July 1st
- Labour Day – September 7th
Items to bring
Each kayak has room for a small backpack, items to consider are:
- Bug repellent
- Water Bottle
Bring a picnic and enjoy it either in your kayak, floating causally down stream or in a lovely spot along the river.
Dress accordingly, this is a water sport!
- Water shoes or sandals are recommended
“Get back to nature with family and friends with this self-guided activity. Requires no previous experience.”