“Come and experience the tranquility of the Chateauguay Valley; explore the calm, winding waterways of the Chateauguay and Trout Rivers.”
- Located one hour south west of Montréal. Half day and Full day rental options available. Shuttle service is included. Departures are every half hour.
- Equipment that will be provided includes:
- what thesis https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/buy-viagra-no-persecpiton/71/ https://sigma-instruments.com/canadian-online-viagra-sales-17985/ scientific paper format example buy papers online cheap source link primary homework help egypt compra de viagra en colombia buy viagra in vancouver http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/professional-dissertation-chapter-proofreading-websites-for-college/12/ follow site go to site uk essay writer google essay pay to get best school essay on founding fathers viagra moa https://artsgarage.org/blog/thesis-statement-examples-argumentative/83/ sample interview case study questions custom essay writing scams thesis statement examples against gun control go here source link follow https://rainierfruit.com/buying-levitra-online-reviews/ writing down the bones https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/what-can-you-learn-from-writing-a-research-essay/22/ cialis online/canada cialis exercise good topics for college essays see url http://www.danhostel.org/papers/current-case-study/11/ romans homework help Life Jacket
Hours for the 2020 season
- Spring Schedule
- Summer Schedule
- Starting June 20th Everyday 9 AM – 3 PM
- Fall Schedule
- Starting August 22th Weekends 9 AM – 3 PM
- Open on Holidays
- St. Jean Baptiste – June 24th
- Canada Day – July 1st
- Labour Day – September 7th
Items to bring
Each kayak has room for a small backpack, items to consider are:
- Bug repellent
- Water Bottle
Bring a picnic and enjoy it either in your kayak, floating causally down stream or in a lovely spot along the river.
Dress accordingly, this is a water sport!
- Water shoes or sandals are recommended
“Get back to nature with family and friends with this self-guided activity. Requires no previous experience.”